LET’S FIX THE SYSTEM TOGETHER
I’m proud to contribute cryptocurrency to elect Jonathan to represent NY District 10 – the financial capital of the world!
Click the button below to affirm your information and make your secure donation of Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, DAI, Ethereum, Litecoin, and USD Coin via Coinbase.
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am making this contribution with my own cryptocurrency wallet and not with a wallet belonging to another person.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- I am not a federal contractor.
By submitting your contribution, you agree that the first $2,800 of a contribution will be designated for the 2020 primary election, and any additional amount up to $2,800 will be designated for the 2020 general election.
According to the Federal Election Commission,
“A committee can receive bitcoins as contributions. The Act defines a “contribution” to include “any gift, subscription, loan, advance, or deposit of money or anything of value made by any person for the purpose of influencing any election for Federal office.” In Advisory Opinion 2014-02, the Commission concluded that bitcoins are “money or anything of value” within the meaning of the Act.”
For more information, see: https://www.fec.gov/help-candidates-and-committees/filing-reports/bitcoin-contributions/